Black Athletes, White Trophies/Lovers...Why?

I was going to write and give you guys a progress report, but I stumbled upon this well written article I just had to share from the writers of www.urbansportstalk.wordpress.com.

Do I care?….kind of, there are so many good women and men out there. I do think you should marry at your level but you don’t have to go out of your race to do it. It’s not so much a white thing …it’s more like they’re just too lazy to find the right one. But I do seem to look at these guys differently…like a Forty Million Dollar Slave.

Kobe Bryant and wife Mrs. why do I need a 5 million dollar ring to accept your apology?

stand-by-man-kobe-400

M. Strahan & Former Jean Strahan…Can we say WIPEOUT!

bmd-michael-strahan-450a121807

Reggie Bush & Kim Kardashian… is it our business to ask why he isn’t with a Black Woman?

kim

Richard Jefferson (NBA Milwaukee Bucks) & wife Teresa Lourenco… he has a 6-yr. 78 million dollar contract… was a Black Woman ever given a chance?

rich

Venus Williams & Hank Kuehne… raised in Compton, CA she is now one of the most famous athletes in the world… where is her King?

On November 4, 2008, America elected a Black Man as the President-Elect of the United States of America. This historic event has caused many Americans (especially w/in the Black Community) to examine many issues surrounding “race” that have been either taboo or only talked about honestly when one is in the midst of their own ethnic group. We felt that we should be no different at Urban Sports Talk & Entertainment… so we are asking you to give your thoughts about “race” as it relates to Black Athletes involved in interracial relationships.

I decided to pen this post mainly because of a conversation I had with my cousin recently. Given my background as a former football player, he wanted my perspective on Black (Male) Athletes dating White Women. He just cannot understand how these athletes are raised in Black neighborhoods, attend Black (k – 12) Schools, worship in Black Churches then go off and leave Black Women behind. His challenge to me was to defend that reality for those athletes.

I didn’t care to provide an excuse because I don’t believe a person’s decision to date someone of another ethnicity is shameful. What I did talk about is how a Black Athlete’s circumstances can lead him (them) to make certain choices. Many of which were never available prior to him/her being highlighted for athletic prowess.

For instance, the vast majority of Black Athletes are removed from Black areas when they are given scholarships to attend White Colleges. This is the initial step towards assimilating into the Majority Society. For many Black Athletes, this will be their first time attending a class as the minority student. He/she will be living around tens of thousands of non-Blacks for the coming years as they are being trained to play sports at a high level. His/her world view is being shaped during this time as he/she is experiencing independence from parents, family and their community. It is during this time when they are frequently socializing with many diverse groups of people which they will ultimately be influenced by for the years to come.

My cousin wasn’t impressed and didn’t want to hear that lame excuse as he called it. What are your thoughts? Are we passed this issue or should Black Athletes be challenged for their decisions to date outside of their race?

Had enough? If not you can always check out my fellow blogger abagond his recent post  Black men, White women is fire…Let the comments begin.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Related posts

67 comments

• April 4, 2009 7:49 amPosted 5 years ago
    pypeInagnon

Great site this http://www.blackfitnessblog.com and I am really pleased to see you have what I am actually looking for here and this this post is exactly what I am interested in. I shall be pleased to become a regular visitor :)

April 6, 2009 5:54 amPosted 5 years ago
    bg09

your "reason" really was/is a lame excuse..most blk men thnk white women..or any woman that's not black, is a step up..so when they are interested in him b/c of his sports abilities/money/status, etc, it's a confidence boost to him…a person will date whomever he/she wants to..no matter the circumstances..if one really wanted to date a blk woman..he would.. it's a status thng to have a wht/non-blk woman on your arms when you have money..it signifies that you( the blk man) have "made it"

• April 6, 2009 12:21 pmPosted 5 years ago
      djmadmike

i see your point made to show other blacks or other whites…why not say they're getting these white women to show their white counterparts that they can have what ever they want…and that includes your women too… i couldn't care to have a white woman but would i try because i was told i couldn't or should n't?

• April 6, 2009 12:21 pmPosted 5 years ago

• April 10, 2009 7:27 pmPosted 5 years ago
    inhefly

brill site this http://www.blackfitnessblog.com terrific to see you have what I am actually looking for here and this this post is exactly what I am interested in. I shall be pleased to become a regular visitor :)

• April 13, 2009 10:41 pmPosted 5 years ago
    The Fitness Diva

This is the million dollar question of the century, isn't it? I agree about the lame excuse part, because when these black star athletes do go back to visit their families, there are a ton of sisters there, supportive, available and willing. They just no longer see these women…..they now have blinders on.
    It extends far beyond the realm of the athlete though…. it now crosses all socioeconomic lines. i can tell you that where I live, the few black men that live here act like they're scared to look a sista in the face, or either are extremely disinterested in even grabbing a peek.They turn their heads so there's no chance of making contact. I have to laugh! One day a guy here in my hood did approach me and chat me up to make a connection, and he was a British black! I almost fell over, it was such a shock. These other buppies do NOT be tryin'! lol
    So, is it just an American phenomenon, perhaps?

December 23, 2011 12:14 pmPosted 2 years ago
      Sha Yall

You are so intelligent and that is part of the threat!

• June 26, 2012 2:49 pmPosted 1 year ago
      Raquel

Here in Europe (Portugal) its the same thing, believe me!

• April 13, 2009 11:25 pmPosted 5 years ago
    djmadmike

its just F.E.A.R…. false evidence appearing real….they might see you as a challenge, a run for their money no pun intended. i will say this .life is easier when you marry at your level financial and mental…but there are plenty of sisters at this level..again i think they might be a little lazy to explore.. thanks for droppin by longtime no see hows the bloggin life?

• April 16, 2009 12:22 pmPosted 5 years ago
    inhefly

terrific site this http://www.blackfitnessblog.com rated to see you have what I am actually looking for here and this this post is exactly what I am interested in. I shall be pleased to become a regular visitor :)

April 23, 2009 5:37 pmPosted 4 years ago
    Stacy

i see there are some haters in here.. for real.. cuz they date other races people think its of da money or anything related to that.. Thats bullshit.. Some black guys just prefer other races instead of their own.. Its not nothing to do with black girls im sure.. its just their preference.. why hate?? i guess da answer to that is that cuz people dont have lifes and they are haters.. Bigs Ups ta all of yall!!!

• April 23, 2009 5:46 pmPosted 4 years ago
      djmadmike

the conversation is bigger than that…one a small level i think they are easy to each other…and we all want what we were told not to have…

May 10, 2009 7:10 pmPosted 4 years ago
    KEF

There is some truth to "exposure" being a nominal influence on an athlete. Recently, I took a trip to Clemson to watch a ball game. I walked for a while to get to my destination and did not see many black faces while making my way to the arena. A friend of a friend laughed when this experience was recalled to her. She was a member of the lady b-ball team and confirmed that there are very few of us on that campus and when she was a student, she could go for days and miles and never see a black face. This is not a knock against the school but just something to consider when trying to understand what leads black athletes to a point where they discount black women as suitable mates.

Our environments shape all of us whether we admit it or not. However, I still don't accept the rationale that because school and professional sports careers don't offer many chances to meet black women as the primary reasons black athletes don't marry black women. Status is probably a factor in addition to the unflattering stereotypes we have heard about both black and white women. I should think a wealthy athlete is exposed to some of the most beautiful, polished, educated black women the world has to offer. Yet they marry nanny's (Tiger), waitresses (Brad Daughtery)….etc. With the number of black women graduating from college exceeding the number for black men, it would seem to me that there is an abundance of mates that are not strictly interested in a brother's bank balance.

June 20, 2009 5:51 amPosted 4 years ago
    Jani

ok so im browsing the internet when i stumble across this ridicuous article, lets be real about this, why are black americans so obsessed with thier skin colour when it has been scientifically proven that most have some white in their makeup through slavery etc.. on top of that what makes being black american so special? i mean if you want to bring up your president we need to focus on the point that he is mixed race- the result of a bi racial couple and can really claim to be american through his white mother and lets be real his father was never of typical black american culture but kenyian (african) culture. (in my opinion i'll be a long time before a full bodied black american becomes president – you people are just too obsessed with your selfs and your so called culture – which i might add is self destructive.

June 22, 2009 5:40 pmPosted 4 years ago
      Brickhouse

excellent response. I am African American woman and I agree with you! We have a biracial (black) president who loves his white side of his family as well as his african/african american side of his family and this is a discussion is such a pointless effort. 75% of African Americans have white ancestory due to slavery.

Most African Americans I am beginning to believe will never move past the pain of slavery. It's a victim mentality that keeps them enslaved. President Obama was criticized early on in the Democratic primary because he didn't "come to the black civil rights leader and kiss the hem of their garment to prove his blackness". So you see, some blacks focus on the WRONG things.

• June 23, 2009 5:03 amPosted 4 years ago
        djmadmike

good point should we not discuss them at all?

June 20, 2009 5:53 amPosted 4 years ago
    Jani

So back to the original point who cares whether black athletes marry white people, has anyone ever considered the point that they might be able to look past the white persons colour and find love. Honestly why are white black relationships approved of in Africa and among black British, but not in a place where the so called people are starting to look white anyway. GET OVER YOURSELFS – YOUR 'SO CALLED' CULTURE IS NOTHING SPECIAL' I mean what actually differentiates you from white americans apart from your hair texture. Because my experience in the US just made me and my friends feel that you people are almost exactly alike, except for the fact that white americans appear friendlier and like to work.

• June 20, 2009 7:38 pmPosted 4 years ago
      djmadmike

ok so that fact that you have done your extensive research and have found that whites are friendlier and like to work more so than blacks proves a point that needs no explaining …

December 23, 2011 12:34 pmPosted 2 years ago
      Yall

I know you have no color in your skin but some of U go and pay for it or sit in the sun to obtain it and that ok too, do not look down on those of us that had to love ourselves really hard dealing with the white man and his influence on our life here in the good USA. I understand U do not get it but that ok, just keep loving who U loving and being a person that makes a difference in this so not perfect world but remember her name Michelle Obama and her skin has color. Look in the mirror before U try and see our point of view.
      Thank U for looking in the window & GoD BleSS Americans and U Too!

June 20, 2009 5:54 amPosted 4 years ago
    Jani

ANY WAY I HEARD REGGIE BUSH WAS GONNA MARRY KIM K GOOD LUCK TO HIM I HOPE THEY LAST AND AS FOR KOBE BYRANT IF IT WAS A BLACK WOMAN HE HAD MARRIED, CHEATED ON , THEN BOUGHT A 5 MILLON DOLLR RING,ALL THESE BLACK PEOPLE ANNOYED WITH HIM WOULD HAVE BEEN APPLAUDING HIM. SO WATEVA! oh and I’m a half Jamaican half Nigerian individual that grew up in white England and attended white schools mainly due to that fact that there just weren’t that many other black people around, anyway I’ve married a Nigerian man despite this who also grew up in Britain and is a well paid footballer, SO EXPLAIN HOW THAT HAPPENED WITH YOUR MESSED UP OPINIONS.

December 23, 2011 1:56 pmPosted 2 years ago
      Yall

As I was saying if this point hurt UR feelings, keep toying with it.

Yall

Thank U for looking in the window & GoD BleSS Americans and U Too!

Your comment is awaiting moderation

• June 20, 2009 7:40 pmPosted 4 years ago
    djmadmike

please turn around and look i think something went over your head …

June 22, 2009 5:40 pmPosted 4 years ago
    Brickhouse

I thought this blog would be a helpful tool in acquiring knowledge and encouragement in reaching fitness goals as well as to be it's not the place I want to spend on debating back and forth on pointless arguments that has NOTHING to DO WITH HEALTH. This has nothing to do with 'fitness'.

It doesn't matter that ON THIS FITNESS BLOG, we have higher rates as African Americans of HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, HEART DISESASE, DIABETES, OOW KIDS, MEN IN PRISON, BLACKS DROPPING OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL, just some distractionary article about Interracial Relationships.

I came back to this blog because I wanted to jump start my fitness routine as well as gain more knowledge, but I will pass. If I wanted a blog on social commentary I will go other blogs.

• June 23, 2009 5:02 amPosted 4 years ago
      djmadmike

i would hope that u visit my blog again …i post items on my blog for myself to share with others these are not my opnions exclusively but a post i gathered from another other site …i thought it was an interesting point of view…i obviously was right that it would illicit discussion and commentary. this has nothing to do with health but everything to do with the fitness of athletes we model nonetheless…i would hope u give it the grocery store approach just because u enter a store it doesnt mean u have to buy everything…u grab what u want or is usefull to you and then u leave…if u look further i do have articles relating to cancer obesity etc…good luck and hope u come back…

• July 17, 2009 2:02 amPosted 4 years ago
    EvCo3

Who cares as long as they love each other.

• July 17, 2009 2:49 amPosted 4 years ago
    djmadmike

i just put these up to stir a riot its always a baseless topic if love is involved…

July 28, 2009 5:03 pmPosted 4 years ago
    razz

Some day non white people will come to the truth of white supremacy , racism
    We are all measured by our history the african history is damn near non exsitent
    not your 20th century hisory or b.a. or m.s. because they are provided by them
    We dont love each other thats all no more or less
    NOT EVEN YOUR GOD LOOKS LIKE YOU so your woman does not have a chance

August 1, 2009 1:15 amPosted 4 years ago
    alex

im black and dated two black women they were long wonderful relationships but for me waking up the next morning next to a sista got boring after a while ..growing up you see black women everywhere, i respect their strong wills but thats not a good fit for me most athletes dont want their women to test them so they dont date our beautiful women…im currently dating a women from india she knows how her man runs things

• August 8, 2009 2:17 amPosted 4 years ago
    Jewell

It is simple any black man that marries a white woman does not like what he sees in the mirror. Let's take MJ for example, he chose the ugliest, fattest, trailer trash to have his children instead of a beautiful black thing like Beyonce or Rihanna. So sistas, we know we are beautiful it is their problem. I think it's their parents should feel badly because they are sending a message to their parents that I wish you weren't my parents, I would of prefer white ones, so now I'll have some half white children. I don't care if they give me half raw food, salad, blood running meat, I am with a white woman. And for Venus Williams, could someone give her some MRI equipment so she could see through that fake ass scum. Hasn't he had is 15 minutes, and isn't it time girl that you go and find yourself a real man and get some of the real stuff. We sistas are big, bold and beautiful and the brother may marry a white b—– but we all know he still love some black ass.

• September 15, 2009 3:59 pmPosted 4 years ago
      djmadmike

hmmm..this is harsh MJ married a black woman btw

August 15, 2009 1:53 pmPosted 4 years ago
    NOMISYRRUC

It has been said that opposites attract. Could it be that these people find white skins sexually attractive and vice versa with the people who marry them. I'm white and I'm sexually attractive to afro-carribean and Indian women because of the colour of their skin.

• September 15, 2009 3:54 pmPosted 4 years ago
      djmadmike

its possible some people are just like things that are different or foreign to them

October 14, 2009 9:07 pmPosted 4 years ago
    ILoveAllWomen

That is a never ending, never answered correctly question. Why give a damn who chooses who for a partner. Sleep in your own bed, wear your own drawls. Mind your own business. If a black woman feels that a black man should not date out of his race, that is her opinion and should find her a black man with the same opinion. I know black women that would date/marry a black man that treats them like a dog, cheats and disrespects them than date outside of their race. That is the stupidest thing. I date who I want to date and expect NO ONES approval of who I love. The race relationship issue will last till the end of the 'Human' race and black people will always complain about it. It used to be a big issue that the darker complexion black women/people didn’t like the lighter complexion black women/people dating their dark complexion men.

• October 20, 2009 11:35 pmPosted 4 years ago
      djmadmike

interesting comment by chance….is this an issue if you are a non american?…race runs deep in this country nd this will always be a topic of discussion ….like it or not.

November 6, 2009 3:52 amPosted 4 years ago
    ranville

Dee you are 100% right nothing wrong with falling in love but their those out there that filp over just because they don't like their own people crazy. I have more to say but am going to leave it at that. lol

July 30, 2010 5:21 pmPosted 3 years ago
    elizabeth

I totally agree with what melvin hill said about how the black men dog the black women out and treat the white one's nice all the B.S we have to put up with when we date a black guy but Ibbbb bet that black guy wont send that white woman through all that trouble just to keep him. some men cheat as well as women point blank. but at the same time the media paints a bad image of the black girl as they do everything that is happening around us. this is shown proof about how these athletes hate the women that raise them.bbbbb look at that ocho cinco show and t.o. If t.o was with a black women he would not even try to make the relationship work he would be like bye!!! but he's desparate for a white girl and with ocho cinco he got rid of most of the black girls on the show and kept the two negative ones that would be easy to eliminate in the end the he dumped the latino chick off because of her confidence level but kept the white chick who almost gave

July 30, 2010 5:24 pmPosted 3 years ago
    elizabeth

T.O her number. to be honest i think it's all a set up they get paid by these white managers only to marry white and keep the money in the white community so when they are broke everyone disappears. these white chicks are looking for sex and money like any other race. you see how they spend on these reality t.v shows. now im no racist by any means and im about being with someone who is on your level financially and who have

July 30, 2010 5:35 pmPosted 3 years ago
    Elizabeth

look at tiger woods he married a ex.nanny let that have been a black chick and he would not look his way. what has elin contributed financially? what ever endeavors she has she probably used tigers money to get it. how many black rich men do you know who would be willing to accept a black female who has no education beyond high school and has no job. none that i know of. how is it that the media always encourage these politicians wives to stay with their husbands. but if a black athlete and a white chick are on the verge of divorce they don't want her to stand by him they want him to take the money and split. the same women who tiger thought were trophies were the same ones who told on him when everything hit the fan im sure his next conquest will be a white chick too. these guys don't learn all these women i don't care what race could possibly be after his money what makes these white chicks so trust worthy

July 30, 2010 5:44 pmPosted 3 years ago
    elizabeth

if the relationship is for love im all for it. like these chicks that were with these guys before they made it its all love but anyone after they go pro you have to be skeptical. how is it that if white chicks come up to an athlete after a game smiling he will most likely take her on if he is single. but let a black chick do and she's an instant groupie. as for bennykoy i don't know what race you are or if you were just being funny to stir up some controversy but that was an ignorant statement. what if i stereo typed your race be it black or whatever then you would find it offensive. you have not had all the black women so your statement is invalid as far as im concerned. stop watching so much reality t.v. dosn't it seem like a pattern that they always keep the negative black chicks on the show? its for ratings only. all those people are aspiring actresses and actors

November 26, 2011 3:08 pmPosted 2 years ago
    posh

A black athlete/celebrity marrying a white woman is not a big deal. But when you see almost every black man doing that, then it is questionable no matter what. It seems like they will marry anyone, even from the gutter like Tiger just for the fact that she is white. This is not just in the US, it also happens in the UK as well. It is sad really. All you have to do is google every black athlete you know and you’ll see what I mean. I think Denzel Washington is one of the few that has a black wife… sad.
    I came upon this site after I was just looking up the British boxer David Haye and his wife is white too, like I should be surprised.

November 28, 2011 4:54 amPosted 2 years ago
    SuCo

Please have not done their research because Teresa Lourenco is from Trinidad and Tobago and her family moved to Germany when she was a teenager.

November 29, 2011 4:21 amPosted 2 years ago
    john Jones

I think it must be in their contract, a degenerate clause so they ruin their genes the 1 thing that brought them to the dance and there usually tiny woman too not even a big white chick if skin colour is what they are in it for

• February 16, 2012 9:46 pmPosted 2 years ago
    Jamie

If your happy with the person your with should it really matter?

June 29, 2012 9:23 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Mar

It’s just sad…I could see if black women were dating outside their race at the same rate as black men. I think black athletes for some reason feel as though when they attain a certain status, they must have that white or some other race on their arm. It’s not just a coincidence. If it were then black women would be dating outside at just as an alarming rate as black men. It’s almost like black men detest black women or something!!! I don’t care what anyone says, it is shameful, digusting, and downright embarrassing that we hate ourselves so much that you’d rather be with someone outside of your own!

December 15, 2012 4:39 amPosted 1 year ago
      Ebony

Don’t ever feel ashamed and embarrassed about this because I don’t. If they don’t see the beauty in black women that’s their problem, not ours. As a black woman, I get tired of seeing my fellow sisters get upset behind who black men are dating. I used to be the same way but now I don’t even care anymore. I love myself and that’s all that matters.

July 14, 2012 1:15 pmPosted 1 year ago
    NativeNuYorker

It’s all part of the self-hate. Far too many refer to themselves and others that look like them as the n word, black on black crime, and thinking that anyone that is not black is a better partner. It’s a sickness and we can make all kind of lame excuses. I do not hear the hate, derogatory statements and witness any other group of people loving others more than they love themselves. The # black women unmarried and who will never marry is the highest of all groups. The # of black children growing up without fathers is astonishing and creating all kinds of social and emotiional ills. We need healing.

August 30, 2012 5:20 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Matt Hooper

White women are considered a prize by the Black Man. For many reasons. First and foremost- these women were taboo for 2 Centuries in the USA. Secondly- and dont laugh- when pounding a white woman in bed a Black Male feels he is pounding the white racist power brokers of days gone past. Screwing the white man, the harder the better. You can try to rationalize and dismiss my reasoning but it is 100% factual. Consider if you will- a White Man and a Black Female is about as rare a combination in inter-racial dating as you can find. White-Black relationships are almost exclusively Black Male and White Woman. If it were simply- ‘natural selection and attraction’ it would be somewhere near 50-50 but it is more like 95-5 Black Man white Woman. I can assure you on the road- there are plenty of black groupies out there. Having no special agenda- the White Male marries a white female 99.9% of the time. Black athletes push their way through the black groupies to get near the white groupies….Sad but true. Black females really take it on the chin. They have plenty to be pissed about.

• September 23, 2012 11:32 amPosted 1 year ago
    ryanthorr

I do’t think this is trend among black athletes since many who are not half as famous as those mentioned in this article, marry within our race. However, I would like to point out that male black athletes who eventually end up marrying a white woman for all the wrong reasons, have definitely been conditioned or brainwashed, so to speak, into developing a particular taste in women-It’s like having a fantasy of being with a white woman but taking it to far.

September 25, 2012 12:29 amPosted 1 year ago
    jessica sanchez

Black men date and marry other races because they want to. Also because alot of black women are evil,overweight,weave wearing, welfare card carrying,white castle eating,crack smoking, 40 oz. drinking haters who spend their teens and 20′s dating & having children by bums, ex-cons,drug dealers and assorted lowlifes. Then they can’t underatand why they’re 40 and have never been married, it’s because nobody wants you now. Most black women are “washed up” before 25 years of age due to associating and having children from worthless men.That’s why pro atheletes date & marry other races get over it & get a life.& yes i Have a black man & I enjoy my tall Black lover everyday & every night Ja ja ja ja hating black bitches

November 30, 2012 10:19 amPosted 1 year ago
      25 year old black woman

* Not evil but STRONG
      * Overweight? Some but not all. As any other race.

I am so sorry Sachez that black women are the only race of women who are born with nappy corse, that we have to put chemicals in our hair to straighten it out, which in turns breaks our hair off, which in turn encourage us to put weave in our hair because society says beauty is long silky white people hair!

Welfare card carrying? We all dont have welfare sweety, lol! Black people are not on welfare because they want to be! Just like any other race we work our butts off to get a head but in most cases we can’t because this world not fair.

Most people all different races turn to drugs and alcohol when they have problems. It figures why some black people are drug users, we have problems! Our innocents kids are being killed daily by other kids who dont have fathers to raise them because they in jail because they was trying to make a living for their families since they wasnt good enough to make it big playing a sport, and they decided not to go to school to obtain 70,000 in loans and still cant get a job. And if they do get a job still would be struggling trying to pay bills and paying loans back because they give all the white people the good jobs, because they family members already work for the company. So they tend to go in the right and wrong direction which in turn continues to mess our race up which in turn keep the black woman strong and argumentative and feeding their kids white castle because their raising theirs kids by themselves. And then the black rich men or not even rich when they start making some money go give it to a race other than the black race.

“Children by bums( what do you really mean by bum? no money?), ex-cons, drug dealers and assorted lowlifes” Ms sanchez this makes up most of the black males. But its funny how you talk about “my black man” but when “OUR black man” (bc it clear that you dont want the other black man) makes it big then have all lovely things to say about him. And how he can decide to be with who he want.

You should be ashame of yourself talking about black people like that and you’re dating a black male. Exactly this is what we are try to tell our black men yall dont want them unless they have money, because if not yall want look twice.

But WATEVA!

September 27, 2012 1:15 amPosted 1 year ago
    jessica sanchez

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs the one the only one that hollers is the one that got hit so i guess my last comment must’ve struck a nerve because you wasted very little time in deleting it. Black atheletes date & marry white women #1 because they want to # 2 it’s because black women are loud,argumentive,obese,weave wearing,welfare card carrying,weed smoking, white castle eating,40 oz drinking haters who spend their teens and 20′s whoring,clubbing getting high,dating and having children with gang bangers,ex cons,drug dealers and assorted losers,then wonder why their 40 and have never been married,it’s because nobody wants you. You’ve been ‘washed up’ since you had your 3rd child at 19 and your to busy on maury trying to find out who your baby daddy is anyway to have time for a relationship.Oh and yes my man is tall black & handsome so stop hating bitches ja ja ja

October 5, 2012 11:29 pmPosted 1 year ago
      Sam

I know plenty of “loud,argumentive,obese,weave wearing,welfare card carrying,weed smoking, white castle eating,40 oz drinking haters who spend their teens and 20′s whoring,clubbing getting high,dating and having children with gang bangers,ex cons,drug dealers and assorted losers” latino women, Ms. Sanchez. This is why most black men don’t date hispanic girls, at least from what I’ve heard. They’re just lke these pushy, lowlike black women you’re speaking on.

Hell, most end up marrying the losers they date.

October 5, 2012 11:16 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Sam

I think black people get famous and date outside of their race for a million different reasons. It could be because they are a apart of the self hating crowd, maybe they got a little bored and wanted to experiment, or it could just be a natural preference. To try and pinpoint one reason is pointless because everyone isn’t the same.

October 25, 2012 4:01 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Jacques M

Is it written any where that we stay with our own kind This life has so much to offer us yet we are afraid to enjoy its gifts of other people other cities other countries other races life is short and we are not animals were human we belong together it’s that simple

November 18, 2012 8:32 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Peter

America is unbelievably obessed with black-white and sex therein. If the ‘black’ americans ever actually researched slavery they would know the first slaves in the Caribbean / America were white Irish and French underclass men, women and children who were seen as lower than any black as they were Catholics. The mothers and sisters from 12 upward were removed for ‘breeding’,. This practice continued into the early 19th century from the 16th Century – the original ‘bucaneers’ / later ‘pirates’ were escaped white slaves….the female slaves were then force raped by black slaves brought in as black slaves were too expensive and the owners wanted more slaves cheaply. So every time you hear ‘black women were raped’ by white slave owners, you are right, but only partly right. It was evil for everyone, not just African American people who seem to think they are the only people who have ever been slaves – ridiculous – why are ‘Slavic’ people called this in eastern europe I wonder.?..oh yeah 400 years of Roman slavery…and in Africa they continue to do what they did back in the 17th/18th and 19th Century, yes sell their own people for profit…so white people arent by any means the only bastards who were involved in that trade, the black slave gang masters in West Africa certainly were equal bastards to any other involved.

Can everyone just realise we are one single people, some of which have been and continue to be absolute scum to other men, women and children, because there seems to be a nasty ‘bully’ gene deep inside human beings.

Lets just crack on and move forward….per-lease!!

November 30, 2012 9:40 amPosted 1 year ago
    25 year old black woman

Im a 25 year old black woman, pretty for a dark skin as what I am told, and I’m really not that dark. But after reading all these post it disturbes me. Do I care about a black man marrying a white woman, bi-racial, or any other racial woman? No! I’m not racist and believe who ever you love you should marry. But before people get marry they date, before you date someone you choose them based on what you like.

I am disgusted with the fact that all of these black rich atlethes are married to white women. Yes, some of them are married to black women but bi-racial black women. As a black race, we have to struggle. Somebody made the comment that black people should get over themselves, we’re not in slavery anymore. You’re right but im reminded everyday that i’m struggling because I’m black. I dont have the same opportunities as white people my age. Today’s society is all about who you know to get to where you’re going. And truthfully I dont know that many black people in my circle that could help me out.

And no I am not on welfare Ms sanchez and all other white women! I have a bachelor degree and currently in school for a MBA. My parents didnt have the resources to pay for me to go to school, I had to get through school on loans. Blacks are minority and there are less black men than women. Most not all black men dont have the opportunity to advance in life so they sell drugs and do illegal things. Some go to school to make it to the nba or nfl and very few make it. The one’s that didnt make it don’t finish school or just cant get a good job. There is alot of black men in prison and from my neighborhood male black on black homicides are high.

So it disgust me to see all these black rich nba, rapper, nfl, actors, and so on men dating white and mix women and no black women. Yes black women are strong and argumentative because we have to be. This world not easy! and truthfully those same black nba, nfl, etc players are gutter.

Soo am I jeaslous? No but black women have to fight for everything.We even have to fight for our men. You rarely see white, indian, mexican, etc men married to black women. So of course I’m a mad black woman. He have to struggle to make it and the black men that do make it pull up a white, bi-racial woman and leave the black (pure black) woman struggling. its a shame!

Now I have no problem with a white woman dating a black man but a white woman would have a problem dating a broke, no license, ex felon black man.But black women do! We take care of our men, we know it’s a struggle because its a struggle for us black women.
    Black people are brain washed that lighter skin tone is beauty.That is But probably why when black men get money they go get a white woman.

But God is good! And Jesus would comfort us through! God Bless!

January 10, 2013 5:00 amPosted 1 year ago
    leen

so i have been thinking about this topic for a long time. i came across i felt like i had to comment. for me is just ridiculous when a black man get to a certain level in his life that suddenly he feels like a black woman is not good enough for him. that he have to date another race to feels good about himself. funny thing is, its not only black athletes in my neighborhood most black man that i know have been with a white woman. this is just a mental thing back from slavery time, where black slave were told that a white man is a god that they need to worship. so thats why for some black man white woman is superior than a black woman. thats why those who have self esteem issue feel like they need a white woman to boost their confidence which is just ignorant. what is worst is when you see them working around having kids whit those withe gilrs and treating those kids like they some kind of trofy, while they denying being the father of a black kids, asking for dna and everything even when the kid look exalctly like him.

• June 4, 2013 12:12 amPosted 10 months ago
      Mikey (Author)

I see your point

January 10, 2013 5:16 amPosted 1 year ago
    leen

jesicca you been very ignorant right now because you talkin about black woman having kids at 19, because according to your last name i guess you Spanish. you people are the worst in having kids at young age. 15 years old already have 4 kids on your own. and according to some black man one reason why they date other race because they are more layback to do slutty shit. they don’t mind fucking you and 10 of your friends the same night they met you. black woman dnt get down like that. i least not where i came from. so i really dnt what the fuck you talking about. all it is to me black man is not dating white woman because they care but because its the new trend. it just like getting that new jordan that everybody want.

• June 4, 2013 12:11 amPosted 10 months ago
      Mikey (Author)

Lets keep the language clean…being a white girl doesn’t mean being easy

January 15, 2013 5:23 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Nisha

Like me, Teresa lourenco is Trinidadian, fools! And Kim Kardashian isn’t even white! Why are you just trying to hate on light skinned people? Damn. Also interracial relationships are a thing of beauty. Notice how you ignore the white men dating/married to black women?!? Robert DeNiro, George Lucas – and plenty more if you bother to LOOK. Interracial relationships are the future. Nothing makes me happier. I can’t wait until the future when everyone is mixed and racism is lessened. You know, racism – like what this article represents.

Lame.

February 6, 2013 11:22 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Lala

Nothing against whites, but I love my beautiful black culture and WE ARE special regardless of what anyone say’s. I love to see a successful/celebrity black on black couple, it makes me feel good and like black women are just as desirable as white women. When the time comes for my son’s to marry, I hope they are blessed to find a beautiful (inside and out) black woman to love and treat one another well and be happy. That is simply my preference and it’s as simple as that.

• May 11, 2013 1:12 amPosted 11 months ago
    Richard

its all about the money in all races color. money is power in this world, u have or get anything u want… its 100% true!!

Leave your comment