Fitness Models Video:Is this too much?

I think these women look great if not physically just the shear will desire and dedication is admirable. It happened to be a hot topic here at work since someone was being noisy and looking over my shoulder. Anyway leave a comment and win a chance to get a BlackFitnessBlog.com T-shirt.

Related posts

13 comments

• Visit site
    April 21, 2009 4:08 pmPosted 5 years ago
    eve

id love to have have the body these women have im not fat but i am outa shape at 43 years old its hard to get back what you once had in your twenties if u lose it so ladies dont take for granted the beautiful body u have take care of it especially after u have kids cause in ten years youll look like me

• April 21, 2009 4:45 pmPosted 5 years ago
      djmadmike

not sure what you look like but ive been to shows and you'd be surprised some of the ladies that i see in their 40's…post 2..3..4 kids…im not countin you out…its a matter of time and will from here on out…will it be hard?..yes…will it be easy?…no…will it be worth it?…thats up to you…subcribe to the site i hope to have an awesome profile about a lady 40 yrs old…youll be surprised…http://www.blackfitnessblog.com/2009/03/need-insp

• Visit site
    April 21, 2009 5:32 pmPosted 5 years ago
    sks

Gorgeous! Great images to view for inspiration and motivation during my workout. I have about 80 – 90 pounds to lose. I'd like to think I can still have a great body underneath all this fat. I'm 46 yrs. old and I don't think it's ever too late to dream. At the very least, my goal is to look fit and toned.

Once again, great post. Thanks!

• April 21, 2009 6:31 pmPosted 5 years ago
      djmadmike

not sure if you got a chance to see this post 72 years young http://www.blackfitnessblog.com/2009/03/need-insp
      i know you got it..we all got it..some of us might haveto work harder…but its there…ive seen some incredible transformations working in and out of the gym…hope you can check this blog out often to see some more examples

• April 21, 2009 11:21 pmPosted 5 years ago
    mkrob

This is not too much for me, this is just right, MMMMMMM!!!!

• April 22, 2009 3:48 pmPosted 4 years ago
      djmadmike

yeah…i know there are a couple of big ones but honestly for one note i would like to go under submission

• Visit site
    April 22, 2009 1:06 pmPosted 4 years ago
    Elle Boogiee

too much…hells no!!! Its my dream to look like this one day. I have images like these on my screensaver, background and all over…just to keep me motivated. Hats off to the fitness models who are disciplined and dedicated enough to reach this level cause it surely isnt an easy task.
    On the flip side I do understand that this fit look is not desired by many, but to each is own. I cant fault anyone for their own personal preferences. You like french fries I like egg whites. C'est la vie.

• April 22, 2009 3:51 pmPosted 4 years ago
      djmadmike

elle you know im a fan…you easily could of been in this lil vid…but you right im a dude and these women motivate me…it might not even be the look but the self confidence and hard work that is admirable

• April 22, 2009 7:14 pmPosted 4 years ago
    Shu Fen

I'm a 19 year old girl and I do not desire this kind of physique ^^

I would be contented just being toned, not muscular :D

• April 22, 2009 7:24 pmPosted 4 years ago
      djmadmike

not all of them are bad? none of them?

• March 25, 2013 11:36 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Elwood

Hello excellent website! Does running a blog like this
    require a massive amount work? I’ve no knowledge of coding but I was hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyhow, should you have any ideas or tips for new blog owners please share. I know this is off topic however I just wanted to ask. Thanks!

Leave your comment